Dina:  Thanks for sending this update. Reading over the email section, I
think we need to be more explicit about referring people to the email
archiving article. It's easy to miss the link.  How about moving the
link in the second paragraph to a new, parenthetical sentence following
the first, e.g.,

(Additional information about email archiving approaches for business
and institutional purposes may be found under the separate article,
_Email Archiving._)

?

Stephen Paul Davis, Director
Digital Program Division