Hi,

There's a one-year contract position open for a combination web librarian
and science librarian at York University in Toronto, Canada:

 	http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/7252/

It's to cover while I'm away for a year.

I'm on the search committee and can't discuss details with possible
candidates, but Nick Ruest <[log in to unmask]> can give anyone interested