I hope the pre tags let you see the html by email.  Here is some code you
can paste in.  In LibGuides, you will edit the box as text then paste this
in, or embed some code.  Depending on how you have LibGuides configured,
librarians may not be able to do this, because you can turn off their
ability to edit as text.

-Wilhelmina Randtke

Code for an embedded YouTube search box:

<pre>
<form action="http://www.youtube.com/results" method="get" target="_blank">
<input name="search_query" type="text" maxlength="128" />
<select name="search_type">
<option value="">Videos</option>
<option value="search_users">Channels</option>
</select>
<input type="submit" value="Search" />
</form>
</pre>