HI Wataru,

very interesting script, although I'd be inclined to suggest an
enhancement.

It would be useful to add language tagging to the input field and each of
the conversions.

The page as it stands will not use appropriate fonts for each language, web
browsers need appropriate language to facilitate appropriate font fallback
behaviours.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
Project Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Mobile: 0459 806 589
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.openroad.net.au/