It could just mean that you slightly prefer Raleigh.

The Drupal Association has adopted Instant Runoff Voting <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting> for its at-large board
positions. I am not sure that it makes sense for binary choices.

Personally, I think that we will be in good hands either way and would be
happy with a coin toss.

I would kind of like to see the total number of folks who voted.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company