On 13-04-08 13:11, Andreas Orphanides wrote:
> I should know this, since my wife works there... but does NoveList have an
> API?

I suspect not. LibraryThing might be a better option for this, for a
variety of reasons, not least is its API. But the real barrier is the
lack of a good API for the library's holdings information. This really
is a matter of gluing together two or three systems, none of which is
easy to use programmatically.

- David