Last week's Code4Lib Virtual Lightning Talks [0] was pretty successful with lots of learning and meta-learning [1] along the way.  So let's do it again!  There is now a new sign-up list [2] to present at another session to be held on June 14th.  One key change to try this time is extending the talk time to six minutes; the trick is to balance between so long as to discourage conciseness and long enough to adequately cover the topic.  We'll try six minutes this time.  After all, if it is good enough for TED's Talk-in-Six-Minutes [3], it should be good enough for us.

So if you have an idea, project, tool, or technique to share with the community, sign up for a slot on the wiki page.

Peter

[0] See the recordings here: http://archive.org/search.php?query=title%3A%28Code4Lib%29%20AND%20date%3A2013-04-03

[1] My notes about hosting lightning talks via Google+ Hangout here
    http://dltj.org/article/c4l-virtual-lightning-talk-notes/

[2] http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Virtual_Lightning_Talks

[3] http://www.ted.com/talks?duration=6
--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.