> If those are really your interests, I'd look at a strictly HCI program
(they're out there)

Georgia Tech has a good HCI M.S., which I believe I would recommend, and a
parallel Digital Media Program, which is also strong. Both do spin out
good UX and IA people.

Both programs are competitive but I believe they remain funded at Masters
level. As a separate observation, if you're more deeply invested in the
semantic stuff, it can't hurt to spend your extra coursework in machine
learning or AI..

--
Al Matthews

Software Developer, Digital Services Unit
Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library
email: [log in to unmask]; office: 1 404 978 2057

On 4/22/13 12:05 PM, "Cary Gordon" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If those are really your interests, I'd look at a strictly HCI program
>(they're out there)

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or
make copies.

** IronMail scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious
content. **