From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilhelmina Randtke
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Tool to highlight differences in two files

That helps a lot, because it's for websites which is what I want to compare.

I am looking for changes in a site, and I have some archives, but tools for
merging code are too labor intensive and don't give a good visual report
that I can show to a supervisor.  This is good moving forward, but doesn't
cover historical pages.

I was hoping for something where I could call up two pages and get a visual
display of differences for the display version of html, not the code.

-Wilhelmina