Hi, you'll notice from the language you use to describe your use case,
that you use the word "convert" to describe what you're doing to the
original TIFF images. Once you're done producing a derivative from those
TIFFs, the only way back to the "original" TIFFs is to go back to the
actual originals. The TIFF images are not stored in the PDF. Only way to
HARDY POTTINGER <[log in to unmask]>
University of Missouri Library Systems
http://lso.umsystem.edu/~pottingerhj/
https://MOspace.umsystem.edu/
"Do you love it? Do you hate it? There it is, the way you made it."
--Frank Zappa