From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilhelmina Randtke
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 11:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] File based CMSes

Has anyone worked with file based CMSes,and do you have a recommendation for one with simple backend?

One of the issues with the CMS is that databases don't make sense to people without background in them.  I want to look at static file based CMSes with the goal of finding something that is easier to write instructions on doing maintenance and backups for than is a database based CMS.

-Wilhelmina Randtke