We’re pleased to announce that Access 2013 will be held *September 23-26,
2013* in St. John’s, Newfoundland! The conference will be held at the
historic Masonic Temple <http://www.spiritofnewfoundland.com/location/> in
the heart of downtown St. John’s, the oldest city in North America.

We’ll be havin’ a time as we celebrate our 20th Access conference in the
city where it all started!

Stay tuned – we’ll be posting more information on the conference very soon!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/AccessLibCon>!
The hashtag for this year’s conference is #accessYYT
More info will be posted on our website (http://accessconference.ca) as it
comes!

Krista

K r i s t a G o d f r e y

Web Services Librarian | Queen Elizabeth II Library
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
A1B 3Y1

"He's like Super Librarian, y'know?
Everyone forgets, Willow, that knowledge is the ultimate weapon."
-  Buffy the Vampire Slayer