 Hi ,

As an extension of the North Carolina State University (NCSU) Libraries’
work with the Global Open Knowledge base (GOKb) project, we would like to
survey the community of users for knowledge bases. We are investigating
users’ expectations and concerns surrounding the data that feeds the
knowledge bases they use. If you are interesting in participating in this
survey, please use the following link to provide your response.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/knowledgebasesurvey

The survey should only take 5-10 minutes to complete, and information
gathered will inform the development of the GOKb project. Survey results
will be presented at the NASIG conference and potentially be included in
later publications. Any names or affiliation information collected will
remain confidential unless individuals provide permission for their
information to be shared.

If you feel you have not been treated according to the descriptions in this
form, or your rights as a participant in research have been violated during
the course of this project, you may contact Deb Paxton, Regulatory
Compliance Administrator, Box 7514, NCSU Campus

(919/515-4514), or Joe Rabiega, IRB Coordinator, Box 7514, NCSU Campus

(919/515-7515).

 Thank you for your participation.

 Kate Hill

NCSU Libraries Fellow

 Ben Heet

Electronic Resources Librarian

 Kristen Wilson

Associate Head of Acquisitions & Discovery

 Maria Collins

Head of Acquisitions & Discovery

--
Kate Hill
Library Fellow-User Experience and Acquisitions