If you going to become a professional programmer/developer, I suggest that
you take one of the language courses (just not ASP). In the library world,
XML is very useful. While we work mostly in PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala are
the most interesting, but none of them are on the list.

In my experience, if you have a good handle on the fundamentals of
programming, picking up new languages is easy.

These are tough choices, as there is only one class — ASP is dead — that I
wouldn't take. What are the other two concentration options?

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company