It's not immediately clear to me if you're more interested in Content
Strategy and UX or programming/coding, as I don't see them as synonymous
careers.

If it's the former, I'd suggest seeking a more focused HCI program.

If it's the latter, then I'd focus probably more on Integrated Application
Development.  I would think you'd want more software development experience
before diving into that, however.

I learn best by getting my hands dirty with a project.  See if you like it
first, and see if you can't follow along with a 'how to program' guide
online - this helped me: http://learnpythonthehardway.org/.  The HTML
version is free, you'll see immediate results, and it might give you a good
idea if you like this whole 'programming' thing.