The California Digital Library received a grant from IMLS last year to develop education and outreach materials for librarians surrounding the DMPTool. As part of this grant, we are running a DMPTool Webinar series that will cover topics related to data curation, data management, and using the DMPTool to promote these topics.
A few things to note:
- The first webinar will be on Tuesday May 28. We plan to present on Tuesdays, with current plans for ~15 webinars. The series will go into Fall 2013.
- All webinars will be recorded and made available for viewing afterward.
- The webinar schedule depends on presenters’ availability (hence the TBD dates)
- We are always interested in new webinar ideas; please send them to meor leave them as a comment on the webinar page.
- We plan to collect these webinars and make them available as a set. We then hope to create a short course in Data Management with the DMPTool that will offer certification for librarians as “DMPTool Experts” (we are still working on the title!).
Please circulate widely - the webinar series for anyone interested in promoting and/or using the DMPTool!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Carly Strasser, PhD
Data Curation Specialist at CDL
To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link: