Hi Erin,

Is there a place to register for this meeting yet?  Also, how much
does would registration be?

Thanks,
Meghan

Quoting "Engle, Erin" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear NDSA members,
>
> Mark your calendars!  We are excited to announce the dates for
> Digital Preservation 2013, July 23-25, in the Washington, DC metro
> area.
>
> A formal call for proposals will be announced in early February. In
> the meantime, please let us know if you have any ideas for program
> topics you'd like to see discussed or presented at this meeting.
> You can contact me with any questions or requests at
> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
>
> We look forward to getting together in late July!
>
> Best regards,
> Erin
>
> Erin Engle
> Digital Archivist
> Library of Congress
> National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
> www.digitalpreservation.gov
> @ndiipp<http://twitter.com/ndiipp>

> write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
> or click the following link:
> http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-ALL&A=1

Meghan Banach Bergin
Coordinator, Bibliographic Access and Metadata Unit
Information Resources Management Department/W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA  01003
Telephone  (413) 545-6846
Fax  (413) 545-6494
E-mail  [log in to unmask]

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even
less."--General Eric Shinseki, former U.S. Army Chief of Staff