NDSA folks,

The notes from today's NDSA Outreach WG call are posted at

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Outreach_Meeting_Minutes_04-08-13

We're discussing ways to roll-out the 2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship and we've discussed a number of interesting ways to do it. Your thoughts welcome!

We also wanted to remind everybody that the NDSA has a group on LinkedIN and this is another great opportunity to share information about your projects and to get answers to vexing questions.

We've had great uptake for the group so far but we need more of you. Check out the group at
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4836034&

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp