Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] Reminder: Working Group Call Next Tuesday
April 30th, 2:00 PM ET
From: "Owens, Trevor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, April 23, 2013 7:22 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Everyone,

This is just a quick reminder of next weeks infrastructure working group
call. This will be a regular working group call to check in on and plan
next steps on our groups ongoing work.

Date and Time: Tues, April 30th at 2:00 PM ET.
The call in number is the same as always:
* Call-in number: 866-469-3239
* Participant access code: 21408589

A tentative Agenda:
* Progress on Open Source talks/presentations: We have had four so far,
how do we like the format? What other tools and projects do we want to
hear from? Aside from the interviews and the talks themselves is there
anything else we want to think about as an output from this project?
* Next months call: Potential Presentation from Paul Wheatley on the
Open Planets COPTR project
http://www.openplanetsfoundation.org/blogs/2012-05-03-what-do-you-need-digital-preservation-tool-registry

* Is there interest in briefing/discussion with the folks working on the
Digital Preservation Network project? http://www.dpn.org/
* Brief update on the Joint Leadership groups work on a National Digital
Stewardship Agenda
* Brief update on the NDSA storage survey.
* Any new items members want to bring to the group

Best,
Trevor

write to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]