Hi group,

On the last S&P WG call several of you said that you would like to participate in the new assessment & auditing project described by Nancy McGovern on our January call. I'm sending this out to the whole list in case people who weren't on the last call also want to participate. Here's a link to the project charter: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Audit_and_Certification:_Understanding_Options_for_Addressing_Standards_and_Requirements

For this project we'll set up calls to work on the project and then report back on the status on the regular S&P WG calls (the next one is May 20 1:00 EST). I've set up a doodle poll so we can find a time to schedule the first call to work on this project: http://www.doodle.com/3r4hrx6e76k4yw2a
Hopefully we'll find a time that works for all who'd like to participate.

thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724