Hi all,

As part of my sabbatical project I am conducting a survey to
investigate digital preservation efforts at various institutions.  I
am trying to find out about what systems are being used for digital
preservation, what services are offered to the campus or user
community, staffing and organizational models to support digital
preservation programs, as well as the costs associated with digital
preservation programs.

I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to help
me with my sabbatical project by completing this survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDXS9QX

I plan to close the survey at the end of May, and I will post my
sabbatical report with a summary of the results in the Fall at
http://works.bepress.com/meghan_banach/.

Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Best,
Meghan

Meghan Banach Bergin
Coordinator, Bibliographic Access and Metadata Unit
Information Resources Management Department/W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA  01003
Telephone  (413) 545-6846
Fax  (413) 545-6494
E-mail  [log in to unmask]

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even
less."--General Eric Shinseki, former U.S. Army Chief of Staff