This isn't directed really at any particular job, but more about how the
jobs.code4lib.org board works.

I can see where I can search for jobs via the tags, employers and the like.
 I notice on the individual job postings themselves, it's noted as to
whether or not the employer would accept a telecommuting option.  In most
cases, I see this as 'No'.  I was just wondering, is there an option to
search for telecommuting positions posted to the board (where Telecommuting
would be 'Yes')?  Is this listed as 'No' by default when a new job is being
posted, and just overlooked during the posting, or are there just no
telecommuting library development positions out there?  I just thought that
since the feature had been included, there must have been a reason.

Or is this something I'd need to create an account on the board in order to
search for?

Thanks!
Mark A. Pernotto