We migrated from DSpace to Fedora a couple of years ago, using basically
the process that Edwin outlines. One issue to consider is identifiers and
the old handles continued to work against Fedora and that we could mint new
ones properly. Apart from that, it was a fairly straight-forward scripting
job, using the Fedora API.

Peter

Peter Binkley
Digital Initiatives Technology Librarian
Information Technology Services

2-10K Cameron Library
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta