Hello All,

I have the unlikely distinction of getting to offer a 1 day workshop on
Makerspaces in libraries.  I have a general idea of how it's going to go
--morning theory afternoon hands on -- but am a little overwhelmed by the
possibilities.  My first thought was to show them how to use a Raspberry Pi
but that would require them all to buy a Raspberry Pi.  I am open to
suggestions on what would be worth learning that is hands on and preferably
cheap for a group of around 20.  What would you teach/learn in an afternoon
given the chance?

Edward Iglesias