We are now officially looking for volunteers to help us review the
presentation proposals! Interested in helping out? Email us at
[log in to unmask] and please attach a recent(ish) cv. As noted in the
call for proposals,<http://accessconference.ca/2013/04/08/call-for-proposals/>
we
will be peer reviewing submissions for presentations longer than 15 minutes.

If you've submitted a proposal (they're due today!), you can still be a
reviewer. We'll make sure you don't get your own presentation.

As always, feel free to contact us with questions!

Krista
Access 2013 team

K r i s t a G o d f r e y

Web Services Librarian | Queen Elizabeth II Library
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
A1B 3Y1

"He's like Super Librarian, y'know?
Everyone forgets, Willow, that knowledge is the ultimate weapon."
-  Buffy the Vampire Slayer