Hi all,

University of Iowa Libraries is looking to host the Code4Lib Midwest meetup
this year, and we could use your help selecting dates and gauging interest.

In previous years, the Midwest meetup was held in late summer, and we're
open to continuing that pattern, but we'd also like to offer late September
or early October when we can show off our brand new Learning Commons. We
also have no idea how many of you to expect, since this will be the first
Midwest meeting west of the Mississippi.

If you're interested in a Code4Lib Midwest this year, help us out by
signing up on the wiki (
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Midwest_2013_planning) or by emailing me
or Emily Shaw ([log in to unmask]) directly.

Hope to see you in Iowa City!
--Shawn & Emily

Shawn Averkamp
Data Services Librarian