From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Gabriel Gardner
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 8:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Zotero Implementation

Hello,

Our library <http://d.umn.edu/lib/> currently uses
RefWorks<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RefWorks>but we'd like to add Zotero
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zotero> to our suite of citation management
options. Some of the computers in our library run off a controlled
software build periodically pushed out to terminals, others are virtual
machines.
I'm curious about how other institutions implement Zotero, particularly on
virtual machines? We anticipate that all students and faculty will need to
create individual accounts with Zotero.org. Feel free to email me
off-list; or, reply to share your wisdom.

Cordially,

***Please excuse cross-postings.***

--
Gabriel J. Gardner <http://d.umn.edu/lib/ref/gardnerg/>