Hi David,

We develop software that is released under open source policies but do not
have an overarching policy.  We joined the Hydra community about 18mos. ago
and have been using their licensing practices ever since.  You can read
more about Hydra's licensing and IP practices here:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Hydra+Project+Intellectual+Property+Licensing+and+Ownership

We ran this by our CIO & Vice Provost for IT, who gave us the OK to proceed.

-Mike