We also use the Open Library Internet Archive BookReader as one of our book
viewers at Brown.
https://repository.library.brown.edu/services/book_reader/set/bdr:218476/

Another option we've adapted is Portfolio.js which we call the Portfolio
Viewer
https://repository.library.brown.edu/services/book_reader/portfolio/bdr:218476/
This is our current solution for large books with occasional irregularly
sized page.

Happy to answer questions.

-Joseph

--