All the session videos and slides from the 2013 International Evergreen
conference are on conference website now:
http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/schedule/session-descriptions/

There were two excellent sessions on Postgres:
Josh Berkus: Accidental DBA:
http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/schedule/session-descriptions/#accidental

Joshua Drake: How to choose the right hardware for Postgresql and
Evergreen:
http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/schedule/session-descriptions/#hardware

I'd highly recommend both keynotes: John Vaillant and Zak Greant. These
are talks are accessible to non-technical folks.

I also really, really enjoyed John van Rassel's
talk:http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/schedule/session-descriptions/#fiveyears
Innisfil Public Library is a small public library that is doing
innovative and awesome things with technology. "Develop a hacker ethic"
is part of their strategic plan.

Awesome volunteer live note takers summarized all of the conference
sessions: http://eg2013.evergreen-ils.org/live/

Cheers,
Tara