Can anyone provide instructions as to the current address of the
shibboleth-users listserv?

I think I've managed to subscribe to the shibboleth-users listserv
mentioned at: http://shibboleth.net/community/lists.html

Actually, I was already subscribed, but had delivery turned off. I
managed to recover my password and turn delivery back on just now. I think.

But I can't figure out what email address to send to to send an email to
the list.

Sending email to [log in to unmask] bounces back as
undeliverable.

How do I send an email to the shibboleth-users listserv I think I am
succesfully subscribed to? Have I even found the right shibboleth-users
listserv? (Googling there's like 5 of them).

Anyone have any idea? Thanks for any advice!  I have been unsuccesful
figuring this out on the shibboleth.net website or googling, apologies
if i'm missing something obvious.

Jonathan