I think you first need to be clear about what you would be trying to do
by using a hosted discovery product simultaneously with VuFind. What
would be the goals, why would you be doing this, what are you trying to
accomplish?  Would you be offering both Encore and a VuFind
implementation as alternate services for your users to use? Or would
they be combined somehow? How would you want to combine them?

You need to be clear on this internally, on what you're trying to do,
to have any hope of success.  Being clear about that when you ask a
question on the list will also elicit more useful answers; I'm not
really entirely sure what you're asking.