ScraperWiki is a Silicon Valley style startup, in Liverpool, UK. We're
changing how data science is done together on the Internet.

We're hiring a ambitious marketeer, who's interested in data.

If you were doing the job, you'd describe it like this --

I'm  and I like data.

I'm responsible for communicating what ScraperWiki does in a way that is
amplified by others.

Ultimately I generate good leads for our Platform, Tools and Data Services.

I do whatever it takes -- connecting with journalists, writing for other
people's blogs and magazines, hacking social media, organising and partnering
on events.

I can quickly build relationships with the people and places that will be
interested in our message. At the moment, my attention is on business data
publishing, Government open data and data scientists.

I'm comfortable with choosing a diversity of marketing tools, such as Google
Analytics, Hootsuite and Mailchimp.

ScraperWiki's story is evolving. I'm spotting patterns between our products
and our customers, and taking advantage of them.

I market.

To apply, send the following:

  * A link to a blog post, or other piece of online writing, that you've written that you are particularly proud of
  * A link to your resume/CV
  * Any questions you have about the job

Along to [log in to unmask] with the word swjob11 in the subject
(agencies only if you can find someone I know on LinkedIn to recommend your
agency)

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/8155/