From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Williamson, Kelsey CTR NUWC NWPT
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] repository migration

Good afternoon,

I was hoping someone might be willing to talk about migration projects. I am getting ready to migrate records from an ePrints repository into a fedora repository- but I've never done anything like this before. I have an abstract plan, but I think hearing other people's experiences would be very helpful; particularly any lessons learned?

Best regards,

Kelsey