For what it's worth, I've got one:

  http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/7591/

"No" is the default, so it is possible that it is overlooked, but in my experience there aren't that many out there.  I don't think there is a way to search for these types of positions.  But I'd be willing to bet that pull requests would be welcome:

  https://github.com/code4lib/shortimer

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development