From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Sherman
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] EAD vs. HTML for finding aids

Rachel,

EAD is just a metadata schema, which can be made to be read via html web pages though xslt, or some scripting that pulls out the relevant field data and makes it displayed nicer, usually in an HTML wrapper.  So I guess it would be helpful if you could elaborate on your question a bit more so we can give you some useful feedback.

Matt Sherman