Hi all,

Hardware question for anyone with experience using IBM products.

I have a DS3500 disk array with dual controllers.  I've installed an expansion unit, with dual ESMs, and want to connect it up with the array without having to power everything down.

I'm almost positive I can do this, but haven't been able to find a definitive answer.  Can anyone speak to this from experience?  Are there any special procedures or pitfalls?

Thanks in advance,

…adam

Adam Wead
Systems and Digital Collections Librarian
Library + Archives
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
216.515.1960

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.