From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Doran, Michael D [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Open Source release policies

Hi David,

> If you work at an organization that releases open source software that
> your staff coders develop, I would be interested in reading your policy
> on that,

I did a presentation on that general topic at Code4lib 2007:

        The Intellectual Property Disclosure Process:
        Releasing Open Source Software in Academia
        http://code4lib.org/2007/doran

...and have some additional info on this page:

        http://rocky.uta.edu/doran/ip/

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington