On May 30, 2013, at 5:01 PM, "Robinson, Lakeisha" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello Everyone, is anybody using the Open Library Internet Archive BookReader for page turning? If so, I have a couple of questions regarding the development of it. Thanks,

The Internet Archive Bookreader is an integral part of the Islandora Book Solution Pack, so it gets some active use there.  It looks like development has stagnated on the mainline, but there are a lot of others that have forked it (https://github.com/openlibrary/bookreader/network/members).

Peter
--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development