Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] NYARC Report
From: "Hartman, Cathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 02, 2013 4:45 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

The New York Art Resources Consortium (NYARC.org) - the Frick, MoMA,
Brooklyn libraries - released the research report entitled " Reframing
Collections for a Digital Age” prepared by our Content WG member, Gail
Truman. I found it interesting and forwarded it on to our art librarian
and collection development group. I thought some of you might find it
useful as well. It has a number of Use Cases for web archiving for arts
research .

http://nyarc.org/mellon%20reports/ReframingTrumanReport.pdf

Cathy

write to: