[Crossposted to Content WG]]

Thanks all for participating on today's NDSA Geospatial Subgroup call.

The notes from the call are here:
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Geo_May_2013#Participants

(I'm not sure I captured all the participants names, so feel free to add yourself if I missed you).

I posted the slides that Brett presented on the National Map.

COB Tuesday May 21 is the deadline to get any final edits in to me on the "Issues in the Appraisal and Selection of Geospatial Data" document (attached for your convenience). Please use "track changes" for your submissions.

Once I incorporate all the edits I'll put together a final version to share with all and to pass along to the Content WG and the NDSA Coordination Group for their review.

Thanks!

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp