Hi folks:  Unfortunately neither Dina nor I can make the call today, but
here's a brief update on the Wikipedia project.  We've gotten pretty
busy here lately (on a digital preservation project!) and not found time
to work on this.   I'd like to propose that we find a time in June-July
to have a longer conversation with volunteers from the group about how
to proceed with this effort.   /Stephen