From: Grotke, Abigail [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] July in person meeting - proposed change

Something has come up and my esteemed co-leader Cathy cannot make the July 24 CWG meeting at the end of the date - she's got to head home early, alas.

For those attending Digital Preservation 2013, if we move the Content Working Group meeting from Wednesday pm to lunchtime on day 1 (Tuesday July 23), will that still work?  It sounds like Cathy and I will be done with our coordinating committee meeting on Tuesday at 11:30 and the main program doesn't start until 1pm, so we have some time. I am trying to see if we can use a breakout room or maybe we could just gather in the hotel restaurant...  (lunch is not being provided on Tuesday).

Let us know...

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-CONTENT&A=1