Hi Cab,

I have had a statistics dashboard project on the back burner for a while. A
few dashboards that come to mind, all of which appear to use different
back-end technologies:
IU School of Library and Information Science<http://dashboard.slis.indiana.edu>

Indianapolis Museum of Art <http://dashboard.imamuseum.org>
University of Richmond<http://library.richmond.edu/about/assessment/library-statistics.html#library-instruction>