This is a great opportunity to have a couple of years (maybe three, if it
gets extended) to really dig into an interesting project.  I work at York
(in Toronto, Canada) and am happy to answer any questions.

The deadline is in November.  Lots of time to think about it and write a
proposal!  If you work at a place where you can take a leave of absence,
it's a good opportunity ...

Bill

PS York pays well.

--