Corinna,

I would like to recommend to you what I suggest to every librarian working
with a Drupal site:

1) Join the drupal4lib mailing list <
http://listserv.uic.edu/archives/drupal4lib.html>; and

2) Join the Libraries Drupal group <https://groups.drupal.org/libraries>.

The mailing list is a great place to get questions answered and compare
notes, while the group is the most frequently used source for discovering
who is using Drupal and what library specific modules exist.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon