Hi Karen, and others who might be interested; apologies to those who are not

The problem with streaming is that, after Jackie's short presentation - which could be captured, and I will try -  it's going to be table discussions, and there might be 12 tables. So the noise level is going to be high, and we could only get fragments. We are going to ask table facilitators to post short messages to todaysmeet (http://todaysmeet.com/) about summarizing their table's talk. I will set up a room, and share the link to the transcript of those text messages. Folks might tweet as well; I'll establish some hash tag at the start of the session.

thanks for your interest,
debra

On Jun 10, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:

> Debra - this looks very interesting, and makes me wish I were going to be there. But I'm not. If anyone in the audience is able to stream this, even without great AV quality, please send a message to the list. And for those of you who are going, could you brainstorm about informal streaming?
>
> Thanks,
> kc
>
> On Mon Jun 10 11:00:42 2013, Debra Shapiro wrote:
>> Linked Data IG managed discussion at ALA Annual in Chicago
>>
>> When:
>> Sunday, June 30, 2013
>> 8:30 am to 10:00 am
>>
>> Where:
>> McCormick Place Convention Center, Room N129
>>
>> What:
>> The LITA/ALCTS Library Linked Data Interest Group invites you to attend a managed discussion on Sunday, June 30, from 8:30-10:00 AM, at the McCormick Place Convention Center, Room N129. Jackie Shieh of George Washington University, one of the BIBFRAME Early Experimenters (EEs - http://bibframe.org/faq/#q13), will give a short presentation designed to kick off table discussions, on her institution's experience converting MARC data to BIBFRAME. Please contact Theo Gerontakos ([log in to unmask]) or Debra Shapiro ([log in to unmask]) if you'd like to volunteer as a table facilitator.
>>
>> http://ala13.ala.org/node/11059
>>
>> Questions? Please send to Debra Shapiro ([log in to unmask]), not the list
>>
>> thanks

>> Debra Shapiro
>> UW-Madison SLIS
>> Helen C. White Hall, Rm. 4282