Hi Josh,

You might ask on the Omeka developers' list about how the Omeka
development team created their "LC Suggest" plugin -- they could
probably give you tips. Here's the listserv:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/omeka-dev and here's
a description of the plugin:
http://omeka.org/codex/Plugins/Library_of_Congress_Suggest

Amanda