From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ken
Irwin
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] phone app for barcode-to-textfile?

Hi all,

Does anyone have a phone app (pref. iOS) that will just scan barcodes to a
textfile? All the apps I'm finding are shopping oriented or other special
uses. I just want to replace our antique barcode scanner that spits out a
list of barcodes as a text file.

Anyone have such a thing? Or advice on where to assemble the building blocks
to create one?

Thanks
Ken