Unless there is a sudden spurt of interest in presenting at the Code4Lib Virtual Lightning Talks at the end of next week, I'm going to cancel it and propose another time in the fall.  In this experiment, it might be that virtual lightning talks ever 10 weeks is too close together.

Feedback, as always, is welcome.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development